Classes and Programs
A 15-minute conditioning class that focuses on strengthening the abdominal muscles.
A total body workout that incorporates intervals of cardiovascular and muscle conditioning drills. Various pieces of equipment will be used in class, including, weights, stability balls, medicine balls, steps, core boards and bands. Be ready for this high-energy class! Please bring water and a towel.
"On Location" Boot Camp
This Boot Camp class is all done outdoors. The will be beginning Saturday April 4th at 8am with Lori Haverty! This is a result-driven conditioning program. It is conducted in an outdoor environment, utilizing a military-style format, coupled with the most progressive, innovative and creative exercises in fitness. These workouts include, but are not limited to, cardiovascular, speed, endurance, partner resistance, strength training, and ending with stretches! We expect you to challenge and or endure your body in a way that you see results! The first class on April 4th will meet at the Gazebo at the Wakefield Lake at 8am. There will be a Location Calendar given out in April listing all location changes for the season.
A total body conditioning class that incorporates intervals of athletic drills and muscle conditioning drills. Various pieces of equipment will be used in class including weights, stability balls, medicine balls, steps, core boards, and bands. Be ready for this invigorating workout!
A cardiovascular workout that consists of various combinations of kickboxing and self-defense techniques.
A cardiovascular workout that will elevate self-image and physical fitness. All Cycling classes are 45 minutes in length. Space is limited. Please pre-register no more than 36 hours in advance to reserve your spot through our online system. Please cancel at least 2 hours in advance online if needed.
Online Sign-up Instructions:
- Go to the SuperSaaS website
- You will see User Login, scroll below to create a new user account.
- Once your account is set up, you can register for any class 12 hours in advance.
- You can cancel your reservation through your account if needed.
- Wait lists are available and you will be moved up and to an open slot if there's a cancellation. If you get on a wait list remember to click the notification box so you can be notified if you get into the class.
A conditioning class that focuses on truck stability, posture and breathing. The Flex-Rings and mini-balls are incorporated in some workouts. Beginner/Moderate and Intermediate classes are offered.
A conditioning class that focuses on muscle strength and endurance through the use of weights, bands, body bars, stability balls and gravity.
Reebok Core Training
Experience the newest form of core training on the Reebok Core Board. This is a fun and challenging class that will strengthen and tone every muscle in your body. Any level participant can take part in this workout. Benefits of the Reebok Core classes include enhanced athletic performance, improved balance, functional strength and agility. This class class is maxed at 15 participants. Please pre-register no more than 1 day in advance to reserve your spot.
A moderate to high intensity class that involves stepping up and down using an adjustable platform incorporating various upper and lower body movements.
A great way to end your weekend! This class focuses on restorative postures, relaxation, pranayama and meditation.
This is an athletic form of yoga where Hatha yoga poses are incorporated to increase one's energy and fitness level. A Hatha yoga class is recommended before this one.
Physical style of yoga that involves a variety of yoga practices and postures. Audience: This class is geared towards all fitness levels.
A cardio-based workout incorporating explosive Latin and exotic music rhythms with some components of resistance training to tone the entire body from top to bottom in a "party-like atmosphere".
- Please try to arrive for class on time, the warm-up is an important part of the class.
- It is recommended that each new member attend the Group Fitness Open House, which is offered on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6:00pm. This is a time to learn the basics of the RAC classes.
- If you are new to class, please identify yourself to the instructor so he/she can give you the appropriate guidance.
- Work at your own level of intensity and impact. Appropriate footwear is required for all classes.
- All classes are 55 minutes in length unless noted otherwise, so please allow for the previous class to finish before entering the studio. Cycling classes are all 45 minutes in length.